Monday 22 April 2013

Comfort Food ~ 5-minute Bread & Butter Pudding

As salam.

  • Over the weekend, we didn't actually go anywhere except to the newly-launched H&M store in Umeda. So, basically we were just lazing at home most of the time plus it was a wet weekend, again. 
  • I suddenly craved for something sweet(no, I'm not pregnant & I crave for food all the time lol). I looked through the youtube for a simple recipe, 5-minute Bread & Butter Pudding. You can watch it here
  • Yeay! I had some nearly-stale bread and all the ingredients needed in the kitchen. 
  • It's a very simple recipe and it tastes delicious. I'm a fan of bread & butter pudding and I think this recipe is just awesome! 
  • You need about 2 minutes to prepare and mix. Next, just tuck in your mug/baking dish in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and you're done! I've made some changes to the recipe as I was making it for 3 instead of 1. Here's the recipe. Enjoy!




5-minute Bread & Butter Pudding

50g  Butter(melted)
1 Egg
60g  Granulated sugar (I used brown sugar) 
10g  Cinnamon powder
1/4  Vanilla essence
Some raisins if you like. 
2 slices of bread

Mix everything in a bowl using a whisk. Then, add the raisins. Cut the bread into small pieces and toss them into the bowl. When everything is mixed, put the mixture into your baking dish. Bake in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes. 




Try this and don't forget to leave a comment! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment